Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Starting out!

I have wanted to start a blog for a long time, but I have such a hard time explaining myself sometimes, that I feared people would not understand me. But now I have decided to just do it and hope that my readers can understand me.

Josiah is in the process of joining the National Guard. I am excited, but always a bit scared. Scared because "boot camp" is 4 months long, and it is in MO. I know I will be able to do it, but right now I cannot imagine him being gone for 4 months and having the total responsibility of our 3 little ones. I pray that God will help me. I have family here that I know will support me. I am also scared that he will get deployed, and I can hardly stand the thought of it. I know that there are many wives out there that have done, and I am SO proud of them. It is harder then I thought it would be.

That is all for now. My little ones are waking up and I have much to do as usual.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! It is fun to do, though I know exactly what you mean about explaining yourself--so often I feel exactly the same way. It will be great to keep current this way! Praying for you with all the changes happening in your lives.

    ReplyDelete