Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Exciting NEWS!!

Well, Josiah got word from his recruiter yesterday and she said that the waiver was approved and he is going down to MEPS on Friday to get sworn in!  So happy for him.

I am still struggling with all this.  You could pray for me in this area.  As a wife I want to be supportive of any decisions that my hubby makes (in the case that the decision is not sinful).  And I would like to be excited,  but sometimes I am not, and that makes it hard for him.  I love him and I want him to be proud of me and I do not want to make his life hard for him.  I am happy for him to be a solider, but it is the going away for so long that I have a hard time with.

2 comments:

  1. I will be praying for you guys. If you need anything to be afraid to ask me for help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying, Jenny! It always is hard when hubby is gone because the home is headless. Later I will share what the Lord taught me when Scott was a Road Warrior - traveling business man.

    mommamindy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete