Monday, September 19, 2011

Waiting

Josiah is not in the National Guard yet as he is waiting for a dependency waiver to be approved.  It has been almost 4 weeks since it got submitted.  You could pray for him.  He is getting restless about it.  Just pray that God's will be done.

In other news, our little girl, Ursula Joy, turned 3 yesterday.

Here are pictures so you can see how much she has grown up.

Josiah holding her an hour after she was born.


Here she is 9 months old.


Here she is at 1 year.



Here she is on her 2nd birthday!

Here she is at 2 1/2, holding her new brother, Carl!

And here she is at three!!














I cannot believe that my precious little Ursie Joy (as we like to call her) is already three.  I pray that she  grows up to be a godly woman who loves God, desires to do His will.  I love you, my little girl. more than you can ever know.  You so far are my only girl and you hold a very special place in my heart.  I look forward to training you up to be a happy and joyful young lady!  God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment