Thursday, December 15, 2011

We are still alive!

Just a quick post to let you all know that we are all well.  Life has just been pretty crazy lately.  I have actually start quite a few posts, but not finished them yet.  I plan to though.  It is hard to find time to sit and type out every thing that I want to when I have 3 little ones in the house.

Last Thursday I had the privilege of going to my sister Esther's house and baking with her and my sister Abby for a bake sale that she (Esther) was having to raise money for adoption costs.

Saturday was my sister-in-law Lydia's baby shower.  We had a great time and we are getting more and more excited.  I cannot wait to meet my newest niece or nephew.  It will the first one for me on the Brainard side.

Sunday was Family Day at RSP for the National Guard.  It was great meeting every one that Josiah talks about all the time and watching him do his PT.  I took Carl with and left Ivan and Ursula with Rachel.  As usual every one fell in love with Carl.

Last night our church had a special meeting about the Haiti trip that a group of people from our church and a couple others went on in November.  That was a great reminder to me as to how much we have here in America, but yet we take it for granted.

Tonight is Josiah's work Christmas party.  We are leaving the kids at Grandpa Dale and Grandma Jackie's house.

I have been busy thinking about projects for the kids and I to do while Josiah is gone.  I want to keep busy so that I do not miss him so much.

It is hard to believe that he is leaving so soon.  Some days I feel like I will be just fine when we watch him leave the airport, and other days I feel like I am going to be an emotional wreck.  But I know that God is with us and he will be with my sweetheart and we will be looking forward to the day in April when we will be reunited.

Well, I must run as my little ones are waking up and I need to get them ready to go to my parents' house.

God bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment