Saturday, March 31, 2012

It's been awhile since I have written.  Life is crazy right now as the kids have been sick the last two weeks and I have been trying to get some things done around the house before Josiah gets back.  I wasn't in a hurry to get them done because I had plenty of time to get it done.  I mean, Josiah was going to be gone over 100 days, surely that is plenty of time to do all kinds of stuff!!!  Well, here it is less than 3 weeks before we go down to get him, and I am scrambling to do stuff.  I wanted to thoroughly clean and rearrange our room and "spice" it up a bit, and here I am trying to get it done at the last minute.  I went shopping with my sister-in-laws and a friend yesterday to get stuff, now I have to find time to get it all put up.

I am doing a no sugar challenge  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Healthy-Families-for-God/123685951004535.  I just cannot seem to do it by myself so I decided to join this when I saw it.  I do not take everything to the extreme that the lady does who set this up, but I really do eat too many sweets and am hoping this will help me.

It seems like all I pretty much think about these days is getting to see my sweetheart.  I cannot believe that it is getting so close.  The kids get more excited each day.

We were blessed today by the kindness of friends and family.  Ivan woke early this morning with a terrible earache and nothing seemed to help it feel better.  Carl woke up when I got up to get Ivan some medicine and would not go to sleep so I was up with 2 crying boys and really wished that Josiah was here.  We were out of spring water and garlic and I could not go get some, but my dear friend Harmony called and asked if there was anything that I needed.  She came back with water, garlic and popsicles for Ivan.  Another dear friend, Rachel stopped by with balloons for each of the kids.  That really brightened their day.  My mom stopped by with more popsicles, and my dear sister Alicia called to see how we were doing.
Thank you to every one who helped to brighten a rough day for us!  You all mean the world to me and I thank God that he has blessed me with such caring friends and family!

1 comment:

  1. very lovely site nita...wish you were near to see it all "live."thanks for sharing..JUDY

    ReplyDelete