Friday, October 3, 2014

Five Minute Post---Just a day at our house

I woke up this morning and it was 9.  The 3 oldest children were up and eating and Carl had gotten dressed.  Now I almost never sleep that late, but I was up half the night with Miles, just like I had been the previous two nights.

A couple of young ladies came and blessed us by going through the children's clothes and then cleaning my house and watching the children so I could take a bath and a much needed nap

This evening Ivan and Carl were playing and Carl's head hit the floor very hard and when I went out to take care of him, he threw up all over me and himself.  Great!  My first thought was that he had a concussion.  Called and talked to a nurse and she said just to keep an eye on him.  While I was on the phone with the nurse Carl and Miles were both screaming and poor Miles was keep trying to follow me around.

No comments:

Post a Comment