Saturday, October 4, 2014

Five Minute Post--My children

  I have four precious children and each one of them is so different, but yet alike,




  Ivan, my first born, is 7 years old.  He is in second grade.  He is very energetic.  He is the life of the house.  He is rough, but underneath his rough skin is a gentle tender heart.



  Ursula, my only girl, is 6 years old now.  Seems just like yesterday she came into this world in a hurry.  She has the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen.  She has a very tender heart and loves helping me in the kitchen.  She is also a tom-boy AND daddy's little princess.



  Carl, my third child, is 3 1/2.  He is quite the character.  He was the easiest as a baby, but probably the hardest as a toddler.  He is stubborn, but the smiliest little boy you can find.



  Miles, my baby, is 10 months old.  He brings so much joy into all of our lives.  I often say that I think that God knew I would need a baby while Josiah was deployed and so he sent Miles just at the perfect time.

1 comment: