Thursday, October 2, 2014

Five Minute Post--Thankfulness

  I saw that some one was doing a five minute post every day of October and thought that it would be a fun thing to do.  So here goes.

I am thankful for.....
                                 salvation
                                 for my husband
                                 for my 4 precious children
                                 for my church
                                 for my family
                                 for friends that understand me.

  God has blessed me richly above all that I could ever ask or think.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're joining in! There are prompts here that you can follow if you'd like. I'm using some of them and some of my own.

    http://katemotaung.com/31-days-2/31-days-of-five-minute-free-writes-link-up-here/


    ReplyDelete